Title: Informatica IDQ Developer
Position Type: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Remote (Eastern time zone)
- 5-8 years of Informatica Development experience.
- Must have experience with Informatica IDQ 9.1 (Developer Tool & Analyst Tool) and Informatica PowerCenter.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience along with relational database experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of Informatica (IDQ v9.1), Data Quality applications for the business and technology users across the entire full development life-cycle
- Knowledge of IDQ 9.1 standards, guidelines and best practices
- Knowledge of Data Profiling guidelines and best practices
- Complex quality rule and index design, development and implementation patterns with cleanse, parse, standardization, validation, scorecard, exception, notification and reporting with ETL and Real-Time consideration
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and basic Unix commands
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Informatica MDM will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Engineering and architecture experience with big data
- Individual contributor with high level of commitment to team goals
- Ability to define at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications.
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $43.00 to $78.00 /hour
- Informatica IDQ: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply