BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here's why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you're going to love it.
BitTitan is looking for a Director, Human Resources to join our team in Bellevue, WA!
The Director, Global Human Resources will lead all aspects of the human resources and recruiting functions including strategy, policy, procedures, and related compliance. He/She will be an important part of the leadership team at BitTitan, act as a strategic partner to other executives, and help drive positive change inside the company. The duties of this position will vary in complexity and scope, requiring a strategic world-view, professional sophistication, and a bias towards action.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience:
- Serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team to partner in driving business results
- Lead the BitTitan Human Resources Department and drive the Company's ability to maintain a professional, motivated and diverse workforce
- Identify and implement Objectives, KPI's, and other Performance Management tools
- Develop and implement company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., benefit programs, talent planning, compensation philosophy, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment)
- Identify key strategic talent priorities to strengthen the capabilities for the organization
- Develop and lead an effective program of training and development inside the company
- Lead on all matters related to BitTitan Compensation and Benefits including recognition and perks encountered throughout the year
- Actively pursue knowledge of industry trends, competitive HR practices, compensation, benefits, employment legislation and related issues
- Foster a strong manager community to facilitate an open, inclusive, BitTitan values-based environment that enables effective employee experience
- Advise managers and employees on HR practices and procedures
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of company ethics and values
Education and other Qualifications:
- Ability to successfully lead an extended team in a growth oriented and complex environment
- Experience working in a global organization with employees outside of the U.S
- Experience acting as a trusted advisor to senior leaders in an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with good business judgement
- Strong analytical skills, including a demonstrated track record of using and presenting data
- Proven ability to work on assignments that are complex and sensitive in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and achieve results in a fast-paced, global, environment
- Consistently demonstrating a positive outlook and an ability adhere to core values
- Superior communication skills, including composition and English grammar
- Strong coaching, consulting, and facilitation skills
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent, required
- Advanced degree in organizational development or HR related field preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR laws and regulations in the US, required. International experience preferred
- SPHR/SHRM-CP preferred, or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years of relevant HR work experience and 5 years plus of people management experience.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.