**This recruitment will be limited to the first 250 completed employment applications received. When that number is received we will update the job posting to indicate that only internal applications will be accepted. The job posting will remain open for Southwest Gas employees only.**
The Representative performs general clerical functions and other duties as assigned.
This position may be assigned to any department, division or district office.
- Perform assignments using general clerical procedures including moderately complex record keeping
- Compose correspondence
- Create spreadsheets including the use of functions and formulas
- Prepare and balance daily reports and logs
- Exercise responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of office systems and records of medium complexity
- Ensure timeliness of work products
- Specialize in the operation of moderately complex office machines
- Follow Company procedures and practices
- Complete clerical functions involving moderately complex typing and/or statistical reporting.
- Perform duties in a manner that promotes good public relations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance is a condition of employment and is an essential function of the job
- May be required to possess a valid driver’s license and/or other special licenses/certifications
- Must be available to perform shift work, staggered work week, including recognized holidays
- Must be available to work overtime
- Must successfully complete all aspects of required training
- Must comply with Company rules of general conduct, Company policies and procedures
Completion of an approved business curriculum and/or one year of clerical/office experience or other equivalent work experience is required.
Must have a knowledge of general office procedures; filing and record keeping procedures; typing procedures; office machines; PC based word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and mainframe systems; calculator and copy/printing machines; oral and written communication techniques.
$14.92 - $19.61
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed