- Input vendor invoices and credits
- Research vendor accounts and keep accurate records
- Customer Service – research invoice discrepancies and correspond with customers
- Canadian Accounts Payable – create check write and print checks once a week and resolve issues with vendors
- Canadian cash receipts – apply all checks received from Canadian customers
- Backup for U.S. accounts payable
- Daily on-hold report – Responsible for checking invoices/credits that go on hold and determining whether to release them or not
- Help with AR past dues when needed - collection calls
- Answer phone
- High school diploma/GED required, Associates Degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accurate 10-key abilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and on the phone
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Knowledge of scanning and paperless environment
- Heavy Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables experience, preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)