OPENING DATE: *4/21/2018 *CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
*JOB STATUS: *Regular, full time*PAY RANGE: *Dependent on experience
Performs administrative support duties for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Director of Marketing and Board of Directors with professionalism, confidentiality and knowledge of organization, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality regarding all information discussed with CEO, Board Members and Senior Leadership.
- Performs a variety of administrative support functions for the CEO/President and Senior Leadership Team (SLT), including but not limited to: reviewing and routing correspondence; drafting letters and other documents; managing calendar of appointments and developing agendas; records meeting discussions (to include Board Meetings monthly in the evening); completing expense reports; making meeting and travel arrangements; conducting research and compiling reports; and performing special projects as necessary.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO/President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO/President, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action or response.
- Facilitates smooth communication and positive working relationships between the CEO/ President's office and internal departments; maintains credibility, trust and support with SLT.
- Provides administrative support for the Board, including preparing meeting agendas, arranging meeting logistics, compiling reports and materials, taking meeting minutes, and ensuring follow up tasks are completed. Ensures compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board and Board committee matters.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO/President, with Board members, clients, community members, and other stakeholders related to NTSOC’s mission and programs.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assists in coordination of marketing related and company events.
- Plan, research and book travel arrangements for company travel, monthly socials, speaking engagements and outings.
- Order “swag” and keep and inventory of what was used and what needs to be replenished.
- Setup and tear down at events.
- Coordinates with finance on purchase orders for supplies, seminars, sponsorships and events.
- Assists with marketing and business development research.
- Distribute marketing material throughout community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around all issues involved in the position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher}
- Skilled in business letter writing and standard format for typed materials and reports.
- Skilled in verbal communication and proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to manage records and to file efficiently, timely and accurately.
- Ability to use proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and proofreading.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- The ability to prioritize work, multi=task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn software systems, sales processes and product lines.
- Proven customer service/relations skills.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem solving skills..
- Dedicated to personal and professional growth.
- Driven - willing to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed.
- Social media experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent. Some vocational training or completion of a certificate program. Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
2+ years working in corporate environment and marketing. Five (5) years of related experience. Experience supporting C-Level executives and Boards of Directors preferred.
Please apply on-line at http://www.ntsoc.com/careers or through this posting on indeed. NTSOC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job offers are contingent on the verification of credentials and other information required by law and NTSOC policies, including the completion of drug testing, a background check, part of which is a criminal history.
Job Type: Full-time