Amazing Athletes is a sports-based fitness program specifically designed to teach children the basic fundamentals and mechanics of 9 different sports while also helping them to master 7 key areas of motor-development.
- Part-Time/Long Term Coach- Looking for someone who has M-F mornings open between the hours of 8:30-Noon. ( Year Commitment)
- Summer Coaches- Looking for individuals to help with our summer camps and sessions. Hours M-Th 8-Noon. ( Summer Commitment/with potential to stay on)
Essential Job Functions:
- Travel to assigned schools each week to teach Amazing Athletes class to students.
- Work on fundamentals of 9 different sports with toddler and preschool age children.
- Teach designated curriculum to children each week in a safe and fun environment.
- Keep track of necessary paperwork and rosters for each school.
- Communicate with Directors, teacher and parents about the program.
- Degree in or working towards a degree in Early Childhood, Education, Fitness or related field.
- Must have experience working with young Children ( toddlers/preschool)
- Youth Coaching Experience
- Physically fit, energetic and enthusiastic about working with kids
- Commit to uphold your schedule for a minimum of one full year
- Reliable transportation with a Driver's License and insurance
- Background Check upon request
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Coaching: 2 years
- Working with Preschool age Children: 2 years