Northrop Grumman Mission Systems seeks a talented; customer focused Sourcing Manager to lead the sourcing team. The primary objective of the team will be to identify and qualify prospective candidates and build a robust talent pipeline for current and future positions. The team will focus on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with the business units, TA managers and recruiters. This is a great opportunity to be part of a ground breaking team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart and innovative talent. As we build a next generation Talent Acquisition organization, you will play a pivotal role in our recruiting strategy, technology optimization, recruiting marketing and interface with senior leaders. The position may be located in Redondo Beach, CA, or Woodland Hills, CA.
To be a great candidate for this role you must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline. Additionally, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to anticipate future talent needs, set benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer requirements. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and the ability to network with all functional areas of the business to understand current and future staffing requirements.
- Manage and engage a team of recruiters to build effective sourcing, assessment, and pipeline development strategies which include researching candidate profiles, development of company target lists, and identification of specialty professional groups and associations
- Create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to profile talent, understand their motivation and gauge the chemistry of candidates for fit
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrate ability to anticipate the organization talent needs
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implement new processes and fine tune standard processes for candidate sourcing
- Articulate and present sourcing plans to senior leadership with deliverables, timelines and a formal process for measuring success
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and have an ideal candidate slate at the ready, within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Ensure data integrity of the candidate management database Utilize Boolean search methodology, and other data mining techniques to identify both resumes and candidate profiles
- Extensive data mining of various social media to identify candidate profiles
- Support Recruiting team throughout the recruiting process including conducting phone screens to pre-qualify qualified candidates, and maintaining candidate contact
**Travel up to 25% in support of the business.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of recruiting/sourcing experience in both technical and non-technical environments. Four (4) additional years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience leading TA projects and/or a team of recruiters
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- CRM/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Experience creating reports and utilizing market data to influence clients and develop recruiting plans
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
- Taleo experience
- Experience with sourcing tools like Hiretual, LinkedIn, and Entelo
- Avature experience
- Must have the desire to adopt new technology and the ability to maximize existing technology
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.