BMW of Northwest Arkansasis looking to add Experienced BMW Techniciansto its growing team!
We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to join our team!
Relocation assistance and sign on bonus are available for the right candidate.
We offer our associates the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Air conditioned shop
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of previous experience as a BMW automotive technician.
- BMW Level 1, 2, or 3 OR Associate or Member Level Technicians preferred
- Automotive technical or trade school degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Job Type: Full-time
- BMW technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)