At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
Job Purpose : The Visual Associate is responsible for assisting the merchandising team by processing and staging all merchandise in store. The Visual Associate will ensure that all merchandise is aesthetically pleasing and set accordingly to brand standards and guidelines.
- Support daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service.
- Partner with the merchandising team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and field merchandising reports
- Follow the floor set guidelines to ensure the sales floor is replenished in accordance to company standards
- Maintain visual displays, presentation and conditions of sales floor at all time
- Ensure service, mannequin maintenance and styling, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
- Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
- Assist in receiving and processing all new merchandise shipments
- Ensure all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
- Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of retail merchandising or styling experience
- Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
- Must be able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today! Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.
Job Type: Part-time