Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it is digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Mobility Product Manager
The Mobility Product Manager represents our mobile & design expertise and capabilities to the business. Will support business groups providing mobile solutions and design information, including RFP proposal information and other client-based requirements. Will work closely with other mobile & design team members to facilitate the definition, design, development and deployment of market ready mobile solutions.
- Responsible for representing Conduent’s mobile & design expertise and capabilities to business teams and clients.
- Partners with CTS, business team’s business teams to translate mobile opportunities into successful market validated products.
- Managing the mobile & design team’s support for client RFPs.
- Managing the product elaboration process working together with other mobile & design team members .
- Defining mobile analytics strategies and solution KPIs & metrics.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-8 years professional experience working in cross-disciplinary global teams.
- Consulting skills, ability to elaborate ideas, explain technical concepts in simple way, convey technical visions to business people.
- Experience in agile development methodologies and Lean Start-up practices.
- Working knowledge of human-centered design practices in building user centered products for mobile products and web offerings.
- Proven strategic thinker who is savvy about how customers think about mobile and web solutions.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Native Mobile App knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
United States-North Carolina-Morrisville
Yes, 25 % of the Time