Successful, innovative A/Efirm is expanding its Engineering ServicesGroupby seeking a skilled PM fromthe Building Design andConstruction (BD&C) field. TheESG provides high-level design review, advisory and performance testing to clients seeking LEED or other green building certifications. Projects include large-scale commercial and multi-family high-rise buildings, in collaboration with world-class architecture and development teams.
The Project Managershould have adeep understanding of mechanical systems and the design process from schematic throughCDs, construction, testing and operations. This position requires multi-taskingas well as strong communication and effective organizational skills. The PMmust be focused on excellent work in both an independent and collaborative environment.
- Provide detailedHVAC Design Reviews that challenge conventional design strategies.
- Reviewenergy, cooling load and lighting power density calculations.
- Provide detailed Submittal Reviews ofmechanical, electrical, plumbing system components
- Apply ASHRAE, LEED and other rating system, guideline and code documents.
- Visit project sites, document findings,draft field reports.
- Draft and administer pre-functional testing forms.
- Prepare and execute functional performance test plans.
- B.S. or B.A. in mechanical engineering.
- Building Design and Construction industry experience (e.g., consulting engineer).
- Experience with LEED, green building and sustainable design trends and technologies.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PDF-viewing programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication capabilities.
- Professional Engineering license.
- LEED Green Associate, LEED AP - BD&C, or LEED EBOM Accreditation.
- LEED Fundamental and Enhanced Building Commissioning experience.
- Familiarity with Trane TRACE 700 or otherenergy-modeling software.
- Position is located inSouth Florida. Opportunity to work from the main office, remote and/or on-site where required.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; you will be contacted if selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)