Better Business Bureau, Inc. (BBB) is the nation’s oldest and most trusted resource for consumer information regarding businesses.
BBB is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant.
Summary: Responsible and accountable for administrative tasks and acts as support to Sales Manager and Vice President, Business Development & Marketing by performing the following duties. This regular fulltime position entails a maximum of 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
- Assists with new application process for AB’s, including completeness and accuracy of information, verification of proper licensing, printing and forwarding of applications on a daily basis.
- Maintain daily sales board by logging all applications, tracking payments including splits and monthly’s following BBB procedure for daily, weekly and monthly sales totals completed by 9 AM daily.
- Monitor pending application collection accounts and 2nd payments, etc. by communicating with sales team and when necessary contacting companies for new or updated valid method of payment information.
- Track all declined monthly payments loading call queues and verifying calls are made in a timely manner.
- Create reports regarding collection and refund statistics by each sales rep on MTD and YTD basis.
- Collect and condense data, prepare for analysis, pre-analyze and draw conclusions, present findings to Sales Manager and Vice President.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Data Entry skills
- Ability to analyze information
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills including MS XP Office Suite
- Must be self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are required
- A sense of humor and a friendly, professional manger is important
The office environment is casual. We are located in Downtown Oakland.
Benefits include: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vacation, Sick Time, Floating Holidays and Paid Holidays – per eligibility timelines.
If you feel your qualifications match that of this position, please email your resume in a MS Word or PDF file, and specify “Candidate –Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year