Turbo Technicians, LLC. Is a fast-growing Nationwide service company specializing in Rapid Cook technology. We are currently seeking additional skilled technicians in the Seattle, WA and surrounding area. Candidates with an aptitude in technical trades and background in Field service or Restaurant Equipment are preferred. Turbo Technicians is an authorized service agent for TurboChef specializing in repairing all lines of O.E.M. equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Professional, courteous, and motivated to deliver the highest value service.
- Reactive 24-hour service to include equipment troubleshooting and diagnosis, repair, and resolution.
- Perform effective and efficient services to ensure customer satisfaction and product performance including: timely repair, Installation and removal of commercial restaurant equipment, scheduled preventive maintenance and cleaning.
- Demonstrate ability to remain current on all equipment education and continually broaden scope of technical skill-set and theory of operation.
- Order and schedule delivery of repair parts and maintain inventory.
- Follow company policy to accurately record and complete work orders while maintaining accurate documentation.
- Effective interaction with internal dispatch, management, warehouse, and technician teams.
- Deliver superior customer service focusing on customer needs, developing and retaining positive customer relationships, while creating and executing solutions in collaboration with customers.
- Always maintain a professional and clean appearance, while keeping service vehicle clean and neat.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Knowledge of basic electricity; amperage, voltage and resistance, and ability to read basic equipment schematics. Ability to understand, read, and utilize a multimeter.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Familiar with basic tools and multimeter
- Basic understanding and skill-set of Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Sense of urgency in responsiveness
- Ability to Adapt to Workplace Environment & Organizational Change
- Must be reliable, dependable, punctual, maintain good attendance and conscientious about product performance
- Able to lift and move heavy restaurant equipment when needed
- Health Care Benefits with Full-Time Employment
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle and Fuel card, Repair/Service Tools, Supplies, Cellphone
- Training Provided
- Over Time Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible