We are looking for someone who can package and pitch this transformative educational program to schools, organizations, and detention centers nationwide. There is an opportunity to earn bonuses every time the program is picked up. You will be completely responsible for this project and will work directly with the CEO.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is highly motivated
* A self starter
* Is detail oriented
*Works well under pressure
* Is a great communicator
* Is a decent writer (there will be many emails to send)
* Is solution oriented
* Has great administrative skills (newsletters, PowerPoints, word docs, etc)
* Can pitch
* Is ready to WORK!
This will begin as a short term contract of two months with a one month progress review check in. We are looking for someone who will secure at least one site by the end of the first month. After month two we will consider a year contract. We are looking for a project manager who can get this program in all 50 states, and eventually go global. Hourly plus per site commission will make the work more than worth it.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- project management: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity