Our hospital is looking for an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing to oversee the clinical practice of nursing and supervise our health education program. The Director of Nursing will have the opportunity to rise to the top of a growing and successful hospital, influence the direction and future goals of our organization and become a valuable member of an elite team of healthcare professionals.
- Gather input from other staff to develop discharge plans for nursing home patients.
- Manage a nursing home's resources and plan the use of those resources to ensure that the facility can meet the needs of its residents.
- Oversee the quality of care and services in a nursing home.
- Dispense medications to nursing home patients.
- Ensure that nursing homes comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Monitor patient safety and institute safety guidelines.
- Respond to resident complaints about care and services..
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tulare, CA 93274: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person