Honor Yoga Management LLC – is seeking a Part-Time Programming Administrator to join this amazing emerging franchise brand. We offer a fun, fast-pace, inspirational, and healthy environment.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Honor Yoga is a sustainable community of healing offering an approachable, loving environment to honor your mind, body & self through the practice of yoga. Our beautiful eco-friendly studios are located throughout the USA and continuing to expand. We offer virtual studio ownership which leverages over 250 on demand and over 200 livestream classes.
Honor Yoga Programming Administrator
Honor Yoga’s Program Administrator plays a key role on the HYM team and in partners’ success in offering high-quality, high-performing Honor Yoga programs. The Program Administrator works directly with the Honor Yoga Program Manager to enter data in Mindbody and transfer new live-stream recordings for HYNow video on demand library. Success of this role is determined by distinguished KPIs set each quarter. Honor’s Program Administrator is directly involved in ensuring Mindbody schedules system-wide are updated and accurate.
Supervisor: Program Manager
Hourly rate: $13/hr
Hours/Week: 24hr/week, 4hrs x 6 days each week
- Entry for monthly global livestream workshops across all studios
- Monthly audit of studio MindBody accounts (review standard nomenclature, teacher, time changes, etc.)
- Daily enabling of global livestream class recording
- Download and review recorded global livestream classes in Zoom
- Upload approved recorded global livestream classes to HY Now
- Update global livestream schedule as needed (quarterly and holiday)
- Upload and update corporate MindBody teacher photos and bios
- Update and enter pricing options / contracts / service categories, for brand wide campaign efforts
- Pulling metrics (but I really do feel this should come more from the partners mostly to force them to be educated on how to pull what we feel are the reports that should inform their decisions)
- Program promo codes and gift cards for seasonal system-wide campaigns
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
· Competitive hourly wage
· Livestream & VOD membership
· Discounts on livestream teacher training, workshops, and retail products.
Availability must be between 9-5 Monday through Friday. Up to 20 hours per week.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Program Administrator: 3 years (Required)