- Provide interpretation of contractual terms and guidance on legal and business risks.
- Review termination clauses and draft termination letters to close out contracts.
- Familiarity with legal terminology, principles and documentation and general knowledge of broad based substantive legal matters, specifically in contract administration.
- Coordinate the interaction with the legal department and internal departments, when applicable.
- Maintains contract spreadsheets and databases such as SharePoint to effectively track and file contracts.
- Assist to meetings as needed to document the discussions and outcomes.
- Assist contract execution processes and ensure appropriate processing of contracts.
- Support the development and transmission of contract materials to Customers and others.
- Minimum of a Paralegal Certificate required, BA or BS preferred.
- Two plus years of paralegal experience in contract and corporate law required.
- Understanding of contractual requirements of master services agreement required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contract language, including government regulations.
- Excellent Word skills and thorough understanding of the Microsoft office suite.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)
- White Plains, NY (Required)