TITLE: Incident Manager (Multiple Positions)
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
SALARY: Depends on experience
Provide support to the DHS National Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Center’s (NCCIC’s) Hunt Incident and Response Team (HIRT). The HIRT capability secures the Nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure and coordinates with Federal, State, and local Governments while performing in active partnership with the private sector.
Corp Competencies includes:
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies.
- Knowledge of the NCCIC National Cyber Incident Scoring System to be able to prioritize triage of incidents.
- Knowledge of general attack stages (e.g., foot printing and scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation, covering tracks, etc.).
- Skill in recognizing and categorizing types of vulnerabilities and associated attacks.
- Knowledge of basic system administration and operating system hardening techniques.
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defense policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Knowledge of different operational threat environments (e.g., first generation [script kiddies], second generation [non- nation state sponsored], and third generation [nation state sponsored]).
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, mobile code, cross-site scripting, PL/SQL and injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, and malicious code)
- TOP SECRET Security Clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA certifications
- Completion of SANS SEC508
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Incident Management: 3 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required: