Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
Skills and Experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Manage all aspects of the North America CCM organization including Talent assessment, acquisition, development and retention.
- Lead, Inspire and drive the North America team to meet objectives.
- Establish, monitor and report on North America sales targets, helping to drive the global CCM growth objectives.
- Guide and influence technical terms with strategic clients and ensuring positive outcomes.
- Establish and manage operational budgets.
- Promote cross selling CCM among sales and other Bioprocessing marketing organizations at Sartorius.
- Understand and embrace the long term objectives of CCM within Sartorius, and support key initiatives which will strengthen the organization and accelerate our path to market.
- The candidate must have a strong focus on streamlining Processes, enhancing the portfolio visibility and increasing exposure internally and externally.
- Contribute regularly to the overall strategy working across functional l teams to get results.
- Build relationships with Key Customers in order to continue to leverage and strengthen the collaboration
- Work closely and coordinate efforts with North America sales directors and KAM team in order to gain support for Media, improve access into critical accounts, and support comprehensive solutions for our clients
- Work with the operational team at Sartorius to ensure Media specialist are supported properly and according to the GTM2020
- Liaise between the CCM organization and clients to help establish important customer relationships which allow us to understand industry trends and market needs. This action will help to support and direct R&D efforts in the future.
- Develop and coordinate tactical plans in North America with Product Managers, Field Marketing managers and Media Project managers which allows CCM to penetrate deeper into our respective markets and at a great breadth.
- Ensure Proper Training and Support are provided to the media and sales organization on existing and new products.
- Coordinate efforts with Product Managers, Field Market Managers, Media Applications Specialists, and senior Project Managers.
- Participate and contribute to programs that are designed to bring about ongoing process improvements
- Identification with our company values: SUSTAINABILITY, OPENNESS, ENJOYMENT
- 10+ years of Sales and Marketing experience within the Life Science Industry
- Minimum of 5 Years of Sales/Marketing leadership experience in the Life Science or Bioprocessing arena
- Business/Marketing Degree or higher
- 5 years of leadership experience in Cell Culture and Process Development (cGMP Bio-processing environment) , with strong sales background and experience in negotiating complex deals
- Market Knowledge (Customers and Competitors) in the Bioprocessing area specifically with in the North America
- Superior Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Influential and inspirational with the ability to build and lead a team
- Decisive with the ability to make tough calls quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Negotiations and structuring complex Agreements
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to also work with cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Embrace SSB Values (Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment)
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here