Cavanaugh's Surveying Services is proud to offer a position as a Crew Chief. Candidates will have the opportunity to be a part of the latest in cutting edge technology utilizing Robotic, GPS and Drone Technology. Candidates should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience and be familiar with Boundary and Topographic, Flood Certifications, ALTA and Construction Stake-out.
Candidates should have working knowledge of Trimble and/or Topcon equipment.
Cavanaugh's Surveying Services is based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania and offers Holiday Pay/Personal time off with year end bonuses. We are a growing surveying company with a wide variety survey types.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Land Surveying: 5 years (Preferred)
- Crew Chief: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Doylestown, PA 18901 (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
Company's Facebook page: