Advanced Senior Solutions has been in business for almost 20 years and is family owned and operated. We are an Aging Life Care Management agency and a state licensed Homemaker/Companion agency. We have part-time openings for non-medical caregivers to assist elderly and disabled clients in Pinellas County. Minimum of 3 hrs per visit on up. Flexible schedule. Work as little or as much as you wish.
Must be professional, reliable, compassionate, hardworking, and dependable. Drug free work place.
Perfect job for retirees and mature adults - earn some extra income!
Starts between $11-$12/hour (depending on experience) plus mileage reimbursement when using your car on behalf of the client.
** Serious Job Seekers Only**
Typical duties vary depending on client's needs:
- light housekeeping (no deep cleaning), shopping, meal prep, wash dishes, laundry, etc
- accompany client to and from appointments, run errands
- monitor client safety, stand-by guidance with daily activities (no hands on personal care)
- perform activities/hobbies with client and accompany on outings
- At least a High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License, clean driving record, clean working car, and current automobile insurance.
- Experience in care giving is preferred (either working for an agency, privately or for a family member).
- Previous employment references will be checked
- Level 2 fingerprinting background check is required for our license with the Agency for Health Care Admin.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Clean Driving Record: 5 years (Required)
- Caregiving: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- On call