Activ4Pets is a nationwide team of Veterinarians that offers a flexible schedule with employment working in vet clinics, whether you are looking for 1 day a week 3 days a week or a full-time posiiton. We handle all the scheduling, billing and administration on your behalf.
- Activ4pets has contracted with various clinics in your area
- Activ4pets communicates to you via phone and calendar your schedule
- Activ4pets bills the clinic
- No hassle with scheduling
Here are more details on the full time position and benefits
Fulltime Position details:
A) Position: Veterinarian
B) Start Date: This is up to you and your availability
C) Medical Director : Dr. Clayton– Chief Veterinary Medical Officer; Administrative: Kimberly Heeney (Vice President-Operations).
D) Salary: (let us know what your salary requirements are )
A) Work Hours: 5 shifts or 40 hours per week
- Note: * Exact times are dependent on the needs of the veterinary practice clients in assigned territory
B) Location: surrounding areas of your home within 40 miles.
C) Vacation and Sick Days:
D) Holidays: Activ4Pets observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
E) Compensations and Benefits: CE'S, transportation reimbursement of milage after 40 miles of travel, state and DEA licensing reimbursement , medical malpractice insurance extra coverage by activ4pets.401k Plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place