Position: Retail Sales Associate
Sales Associates are responsible for ensuring our Customers have a positive shopping experience. The ideal applicant will be a self-motivated learner that genuinely enjoys people and enjoys solving their problems. This person will work with the retail team to drive the company's success and maintain exceptional customer support by identifying and fulfilling customer needs.
Routine duties include:
· Demonstrates courtesy, respect, friendliness, and professionalism always.
· Assist customers in any way necessary - register-trained, assist customers with specialty products, answer customer questions in a polite and knowledgeable manner. Greets all customers with a smile and "hello" as well as saying "thank you".
· Provide personalized customer assistance by assisting customers with their purchases from helping them find products to carrying products to their car.
· Promote the overall image of Watercrafters by keeping showroom and displays clean and organized, keeping shelves stocked on regular basis, preparing, and maintaining attractive product displays.
· Create product signage as needed
· Lookup parts and other information for customers
· Communicate with our service department to facilitate customers' service requests
· Perform computerized water analyses and advise customers on options for caring for their swimming pools. (training will be provided)
· Previous retail experience is desirable
· Good oral and written communication
· Must speak English fluently
· Basic math and computer skills
· Ability to regularly push, pull and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. For example, but not limited to, working with carts and hand trucks
· Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the store.
Watercrafters is committed to continuing education and provides extensive industry training to all its staff.
Be reliable, be able to commute to work and pass background check
Weekend hours are required during the busy Spring and Fall.
Store hours 9am to 6pm M-F, Sat. 9am to 5pm
Sundays (May, June & July) 10am to 2pm
Memorial Day 9am to 1pm
-Paid Time Off (PTO) -Paid Holidays
Contemporary Watercrafters has been setting the standard for professional service and quality products for Montgomery County residential pool owners since 1982. Our Mission: To provide our customers with superior service and quality merchandise in a professional manner that exceeds their expectations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Why are you interested in this position?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location