Avast, an industry leader in digital security products for consumers and small businesses, protects over 400 million people online. With the most advanced detection network in the world, we stop threats on the internet and the evolving IoT landscape in real time. Under the Avast and AVG brands for Mobile, PC and Mac, our portfolio of products is top-ranked.
Location Labs, located in the Emeryville, CA
office, is the leader in mobile consumer products that enhance the personal safety of millions of users. Our white-label SaaS services are used by millions of monthly paying subscribers worldwide. Working closely with major device manufacturers, platform providers and network operators, our engineers provide cutting-edge cloud-based solutions that deliver remote mobile device location and management tools.
About the Role
As a Project Manager, you will be overseeing complex projects across multiple departments being the driving force behind their completion. Through maintaining relationships with our external partners and working with internal teams your strategic planning will ensure team and project success.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and product management to plan and deliver mobile parental controls applications.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to translate partner requirements.
- Drive new and ongoing implementations with carriers around the world
- Manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Create project plans and align with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track, communicate, and mitigate project risks and changes.
- Run daily SCRUMS in our Agile shop.
- Work autonomously managing relationships with external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience in a technical environment.
- Work with external parties to reach organizational goals.
- Experience with Agile software development teams.
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and presentation.
- Natural leader who takes ownership and accountability for team deliverables.
- Be adaptable to changing project needs; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Hands on driver of project execution.
- Highly organized and can plan successfully with contingencies.