ReStl Engineers, TX is a growing, consulting engineering firm in Dallas, TX looking to add a seasoned mechanical engineer with expertise in HVAC engineering in higher education, city civic and healthcare environments, and a passion for business development.
*The position involves the design, preparation of specifications, and review of all aspects of mechanical engineering for building systems including but not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection. The engineer will also monitor the installation of designed equipment and systems to ensure compliance with the design and building codes.
- Responsible for commercial HVAC systems and controls, including HVAC design, systems optimization, and energy efficiency analysis.
- Performing building commissioning, managing projects, designing BAS controls
- Create and modify mechanical system and component drawings and associated BOMs: concept, detailed design, and fabrication level)
- Generate and modify 2D and 3D designs using Solid Works and/or AutoCad
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary engineering team to review, define, and design to meet customer requirements
- Produce design calculations to verify design
In this unique position, the Engineer will also be a key player in Business Development activities for the firm. Such as:
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added solutions
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals with professional executive level presentations that lead to signed contracts
- Write and cost estimate proposal and scope of work for new projects, which would help fill the firm’s new business pipeline
- Work together with sales team on development of system proposals and scope review (concept drawings, costing, etc.)
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- P.E. certification required
- Must have experience managing engineering projects within: Higher Education, City Civic, and Healthcare settings
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in 3D CAD tools. Revit, Solid Works strongly preferred; AutoCad acceptable.
- Committed to continuous learning and staying abreast of developments in the field.
- Familiarity with regulatory standards
- Working knowledge of pneumatic controls
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
*About ReStl Engineers, TX
*We are is a full service, Minority Woman-Owned, DBE and a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) that strengthens its capabilities through partnering with ReStl Designers, a well-reputed Structural Engineering firm which was founded in 1976. Over the last 45-plus years, the firm has gained a strong reputation for design service, personal attention and responsiveness, and has built its business on referrals and repeat clients.
ReStl Engineers, TX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and more.
Job Type: Full-time