Perform Cyber Command Readiness Inspections (CCRI) on network assets, including routers, switches, firewalls, and network components according to CCRI Certification requirements. Utilize the DoD client's Field Security Operations (FSO) required network security scanning tools, including Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and DoD STIGs on CCRI Certification requirements by the DoD Risk Management Executive (RME). Prepare brief slides and summary of findings analyses. Apply oral and written communication expertise to interact with clients and perform technical audits. Brief technical vulnerabilities to government client leadership.
- Experience with network analysis
- Experience with DoD STIGs and assessment tools
- Ability to consolidate, create, and brief findings based on analysis
- Ability to travel up to 85% of the time
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED required
- 8570 IAT II Certification required
- Experience with instructing training courses to groups of up to 20 students
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- BS degree in CS, Management Systems, or a related technical field preferred
- IAT III Certification preferred
- CCRI Certification, including walk-through training courses, onsite shadowing, and check-ride of CCRI Certification for network vulnerability assessments and security scanning
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.