OUTPATIENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
Outpatient opportunity for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners offering lucrative compensation with flexible hours to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
State of the Art Mental Health Care Practice offering
* 100% Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity
* No Weekends, no On-Call
* Numerous locations across Greater Chicagoland and surrounding Suburbs.
Seeking talented, passionate, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join an innovative treatment team of approximately 50 mental health practitioners which includes 12 Psychiatrists, 10 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and 27 full time Psychologists and Therapists.
Responsibilities: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners are encouraged to focus on their clinical passions
* Psychiatric evaluations
* Medication management, and/or
* Nurse Practitioners schedule ONLY 1-2 encounters per hour depending on clinical preference
* You will have a personal relationship with the CEO and Administrative team so your voice is heard
* IL Physician License or ability to obtain license in Illinois
* Certified in Psychiatric training
* IPD staff will handle any credentialing and all Administrative demands
* Health, dental, life insurance plan
* Discounted Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Monthly education lectures
* Fun and supportive work culture and work-life balance
* Staff provide reception, scheduling, electronic same-day billing services, intake services
The Institute for Personal Development is a multidisciplinary outpatient psychiatric clinic that provides Psychiatric care, Psychotherapy, Functional Medicine and Primary care to our patients for individuals facing mental, emotional, physical and substance abuse issues. We are one of the largest private psychiatric practices in the Midwest.
With 9 locations throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs, IPD is the leading Behavioral Health Care Practice in the area. We are seeking Talented Professionals to add to our growing organization!
Join a team with Strong Core Values
* Doing the right thing for patients and their health
* A healthy culture that honors the work life balance of Clinicians
* A business that pays clinicians at market rate
* An opportunity which allows clinicians to be paid for Entrepreneurship
* Team play is our culture
* Continued education to grow
For more information on this opportunity please contact our Recruiting Director
Carleen Skarzynski 630-528-7314
Job Type: Full-time