- Generate invoices (upload CDR's, enter payments, enter other charges)
- Create credit memos
- Call new customers to go over their first invoice
- Mailing invoices 1st/15th billing
- Provide billing summaries
- Filing, Data entry and Report generation
- Collection calls, documentation and follow-up
- Generate and update collection tickets
- Place outbound customer calls , follow-up emails to customers and answer general inquires
- Update and maintain customer call database including updating and following up on customer service logs and all customer profiles.
- Administrative support; profile creation/updating.
- General office duties include but not limited to filing, data-entry, spreadsheet/report maintenance, mailings and project work of a confidential nature.
- MS Office Suite proficient
- Proven ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform essential job functions
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Energetic and focused with the skills to multi-task and prioritize requests
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required.
- Problem solving abilities; energetic, focused and able to multi-task.
- Possess the ability to work with minimum supervision and resolve internal issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Billing: 1 year (Required)