The IT organization is looking for a Business Process Analyst to be part of a global team focused on supporting and enhancing our end to end business processes. The ideal candidate will have experience with process mapping and process reengineering in areas including, but not limited to Lead to Opportunity, Quote to Cash, Finance and Customer Support. The Business Process Analyst must have strong written and verbal communication skills along with an aptitude for end to end process definition, requirement documentation, problem solving and analytical thinking.
The Business Process Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Document all current state end to end business processes using business process modeling notations
- Proactively identify opportunities for process efficiencies via process change
- Lead process redesign workshops
- Monitor process performance, provide ongoing feedback
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders
- Collaborate regularly with the global user community to understand new initiatives that could lead to new and/or updated processes
- Proactively identify process adherence issues and corresponding training opportunities for the broader user community
- Proactively identify opportunities for process efficiencies via system enhancements
- Partner with business units and IT Business System Analysts to ensure system enhancements requirements are clear, documented and signed off
- Collaborate with business units to ensure appropriate test plans are in place for each documented business process
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a business facing analyst
- Expertise in business process modelling (BPMN, EPC, HPM, etc)
- Expertise in business process modeling tools
- Demonstrated expertise with business process management
- Experience with Oracle EBS or other large ERP solutions
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other large CRM solutions
- Experience with Cognos or other BI solutions
- Experience supporting a global organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in documenting business requirements
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Change Management activities
- Six Sigma a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.