Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Margate, isseeking a friendly, organized, qualified, professional Service Advisor with a “Think Big” mentality to join our winning team. This will be a fast paced, high volume work environment.
Automotive Service Advisor Qualifications:
- Strong work ethic and attendance
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to make every customer feel as they are the most important customer of the day
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
Automotive Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provide quality customer service, consistently achieving excellent CSI scores.
- Serve as communicator between customer and technician. Ensure complete understanding in regards to the services rendered.
- Continue to keep customer informed with necessary information based on service.
- Accurately verify warranty and service contracts.
- Prepare and process Repair Orders accurately, including all costs, deductibles, and descriptions of work, etc.
- Advise customers on additional needed services, explain all benefits
- Effectively work with technicians who perform all automotive mechanical services
Automotive Service Advisor Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous Automotive Service Advisor experience, 2 years minimum
- Proven track record of above average Sales and CSI scores
What we offer our Team Members:
- Extremely competitive compensation plans
- Employee and family full tuition program through Strayer University!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Competitive but friendly family and team environment!!
* EEO/DFWP All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Job Type: Full-time