KS2 Technologies, Inc. is looking to aggressively grow our practice and consequently, is hiring Business Development Manager to sell KS2's managed and professional services into new medium and large enterprise accounts, plus related activities in existing accounts.
Our focus is on helping clients modernize their IT infrastructure using new hybrid cloud technologies, middleware, and ERP (JDE), using our blend of solutions including managed services, cloud, mobile, and other advanced technologies. Primarily services focused (80%) with (20%) focused on products/solutions. Our offerings include:
- Cloud - Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Oracle, IBM, Red Hat), Private Cloud
- Infrastructure - Co-location, Production Hosting, Disaster Recovery Solutions
- ERP - JD Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne and World functional & technical consulting services
- Industry Solutions -- HomeSalesOne (HS1), API's for JDE, Mobile
KS2 compensates our associates with a competitive base salary, aggressive commission plan, new logo bonuses, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. We recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities. We are a highly collaborative team that enjoys working together that performs well and celebrates our successes.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated and competitive
- An analytical problem solver who will roll up their sleeves to work with and for our team
- A professional communicator who uses facts to convey our message
- Deadline driven and one who enjoys change and variety
- Accurate, precise and thorough in their day-to-day execution of projects and tasks
Pre-Sales & Prospecting:
- Compiles and manages lists of prospective customers, qualifies and develops leads, progresses leads to prospects, and prospects into sales.
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure proper configuration and solutioning.
- Keeps sales pipeline current in salesforce.com/HubSpot and communicate sales progress to management.
- Coordinates with service Directors to plan, coordinate, conduct and follow up on marketing, PR, and lead generation activities and trade shows.
- Attends trade shows when specified to generate new leads and identify next steps in the sales process for these leads
- Maintains required sales and technical certifications
- Maintains and achieves assigned sales quota with a focus on recurring services revenue.
- Is knowledgeable about KS2's service and solution offerings and is able to demonstrate features/benefits, via webinars/phone/personal presentations, and emphasizes client value.
- Prepares proposals and statements of work (SOWs) using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Prepares reports of sales activities, pipeline status, business transactions, and keeps expense accounts.
Client Satisfaction & Account Management
- Once the sale is made the candidate will provide account coverage which yields excellent customer satisfaction.
- Establishes, maintains, and services accounts, covering territory to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships, and repeat business.
- Obtains orders and provides account coverage by traveling throughout assigned territory, talking with prospective customers by phone, communicating via email, web, and social media tools.
- Works with administrative staff to ensure order accuracy, timely error free billings, and prompt payment.
- Works with delivery team to ensure successful services implementation.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- 4-year degree
- 5-10 years selling IT Professional Services or IT Software experience
- MUST have experience selling cloud products/services into Enterprise accounts
- Experience working with an IBM, Oracle, AWS, Red Hat, or Microsoft VAR/Reseller/SI a plus
- Track record of hitting quotas
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic travel may be required to work (to client specific locations).
- No sponsorship / must be US citizen
- No H1B Visas
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Employee discounts