From both a personnel and systems perspective, the DoD is growing fast. As a defense operations analyst, you will provide our clients with big picture strategic ideas rooted in technical and data-driven solutions that will help propel them into the future. You will work with a team to analyze the development and implementation of logistics plans that affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products to enhance product flow and improve asset readiness. Based out of the Washington Navy Yard, you have a direct finger on the pulse of the policies, guidelines, and procedures required to ensure quality and cost control across major program offices.
You will juggle multiple projects and timelines and connect with clients around the world to work collaboratively to improve communication and workflow. You thrive on autonomy and are eager to grow your management skills across the acquisition, program management, and logistics spectrum.
Nice If You Have:
- 4+ years of experience with managing projects and teams of various sizes
- Experience in the military
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with creating Flag or senior executive level briefs
- Ability to obtain a clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 4+ years of experience with defense life cycle logistics support
- Experience with data analysis and visualization experience, including Tableau or Python
- MBA degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.