We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The National Projects team allows you to make decisions that will make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We are always on the lookout for those improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from internal policy improvements to impacting the way our customers shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Projects roles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Oversee the Project Request Process of the entire US organization.
- Supervises project reporting to executive leadership.
- Liaison for cross-functional project management stakeholders.
- Upholds the Organizational Project Management Framework.
- Prepares reports showing the deliverables and concrete results of projects to communicate to leadership.
- Advises on any changes or actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Informs management of recurring issues or when additional team training may be required.
- Prepares and balances the time, budget, and scope of projects.
- Manages projects from inception through completion; identifies issues/risks and reviews the associated impact to project scope and timelines.
- Responds to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
- Analyzes work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
- Assists in training and developing team members to retain a motivated and professional workforce.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Project Management and retail operations.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Thinks critically and analytically.
- Ability to develop rapport, trust, and open communication that enhances the growth and performance of direct reports.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Development and execution of project plans; delivery of key tracks/segments.
- Understanding of all project cycle phases - definition through completion.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
NATIONAL PROJECTS - (PROJECT MANAGER)
1100 E WARRENVILLE RD, NAPERVILLE, IL, USA, 60563