Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Goal and Sales oriented - sales experience preferred
- Have 2-5 years of retail or beauty industry experience
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- Self Motivated to be the best
- Fully understands the importance of hospitality and great customer service
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Reliable transportation and Punctuality is a must
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude, and generally like to have fun!
- Be open-minded, curious, and willing to learn.
- Have Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, email, and POS).
- Have the flexibility to react quickly to changing circumstances.
- Possess good judgment.
- Desire to train, motivate, and coach a team to reach monthly goals.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with guests and associates.
- Oversee all aspects of center operations and inventory control.
- Be experienced in scheduling, and payroll.
- Assist District Manager in hiring new associates
- Enjoy focusing on ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Maintain the EWC culture within the Wax Center.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
- Working directly in partnership with the District Manager and owners.
- Maintaining a beautiful, clean, and well-managed facility.
- Selling wax passes to all guests
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the center
- Managing the flow of guests in and out of the center and assisting with questions as needed
- Managing the Reservation Book regarding the guest's requests and associate's availability
- Educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing
- Educating all guests on European Wax Center's product portfolio, Strut 365TM and demonstrating products on guests
- Maintaining the front of the center, including, but not limited to, restocking product shelves and refilling brochure and card holders
- Educating guests on current in-center promotions
- Responsible for looking ahead at the schedule on a monthly basis, and add associates where needed
- Arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and name tag
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures
- Create weekly or biweekly Strut Sessions
- Utilizing Fran Connect as a resource
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.23 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All associates and guests are required to wear masks. We also have contactless check in for guests.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Shorewood, IL 60404 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place