As the Business Development Manager, this person identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. They will also -
- Report directly to President & COO
- Develop new business through b2b relationships
- Be client facing and run meetings
- Sell products by establishing first contact through developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 2 years of b2b Sales experience
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate including Word, Excel) & Gmail Suite
- Being well versed in Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator is a plus
- Hardworking, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Well spoken with good writing skills
- The ability to work autonomously with immaculate attention to detail.
If you don’t meet 100% of these requirements we encourage you to still consider applying.
ABOUT FLOWSTATE MARKETING
We’re a branding, apparel, and design agency made up of happy and motivated creative people who grow help businesses grow. We are located in the RiNo district of downtown Denver and our team is scaling quickly. We work across a variety of industries including fashion, e-commerce, food and beverage, and retail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year