Sarah Seven is a Brand Powerhouse in the bridal industry. With creative direction under Sarah Seven, she curates a team of chic, bold, and driven team members. We are brand obsessed and want to share our confidence with our clients. Our goal is to consistently grow our team and client base with confidence and chicness.
We are looking to grow our San Francisco Love Club Team. We are looking for team members who are passionate about bridal fashion and want to make our client feel fabulous. We are not a wedding obsessed company. We are fashion obsessed. We are looking for team members who are fashion driven and understand the luxury good market.
We are a company who is growing and committed to investing in our team members who show exceptional value. If you are interested in being a part of our team who is driven to win and committed to bringing confidence to the luxury bridal market in New York. When applying for this position, please note we are looking for a Fit Expert who is aligned with our Brand Values. With this opportunity comes growth, extraordinary mentorship, and an opportunity to have a very coveted highly paid role.
Knowledgeable. Kind. Fabulous. Well versed in Fashion terminology. Witty. Highest level of Hospitality. Humble. Well spoken. Attention to detail. Ready to show up and show out for your guests and this brand.
Flexible Work Schedule. Goal driven. Exceptional communication skills. High conversion rate. Poise and professional work attire.
- Knowledge of garment construction in order to communicate correctly with your client
- Comprehensive understanding of all sewing techniques and garment patterns.
- Understanding of body types and how that applies to fit
- High Level of effective communication skills.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining the brand’s vision.
- Extreme dedication to maintaining our values of integrity, trust, and loyalty.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in using Gmail and Google Sheets
- Ability to handle large amounts of financial transactions.
- Ability to influence your team members with a positive attitude.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, to pick up garments, and to effectively maintain our store aesthetics.
- Poised and Professional work attire at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively about garments, fashion terminology, and correct fit of the Sarah Seven Brand pieces.
- Opening and closing our Love Clubs when a manager is not present.
- Maintaining our Brand Values off and on our Sales Floor.
- Work closely with your manager and other team members to better drive sales and brand loyalty.
- Close and Convert 70% of your client’s veil and accessory needs.
- Maintain all Love Club merchandising and store aesthetics.
- Communicate your client’s needs to your manager.
- Processes incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Process gowns and seamlessly transition to their storage place in a Love Club
- Communicate with our clients on tailoring needs, appointments, and scheduling your tailor in the manner of which you schedule your clients.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and communication with in-store seamstress.
- Provide your manager with all product and tailoring needs for the Love Club in effective manner
- Uphold brand standard at all times.
- Uphold design standard at all times.
Welcome, you have just entered Level 4 of Chicness at Sarah Seven. This is your first step as working longterm for our design house at Sarah Seven. Working as a Luxury Bridal Fitter is extremely important, hard work and rewarding. This job requires a high level of self awareness, incredible hosting skills, and of course the ability to encourage confidence with women. As you grow with the Sarah Seven brand, it is important that you consistently use your fitter skills to guide all team members with their tailoring questions and upholding the design brand standards at all times. This job role requires a deep understanding of fashion and your ability to catch all flaws is why you are perfect at this role. Your attention to detail should be impeccable and unmatched. Would you like to grow with us? If so this is an opportunity to put your best foot forward and grow quickly with a successful Brand and to learn under incredible mentorship.
At Sarah Seven you will receive an hourly wage as your base pay as well as paid vacation/sick and Holiday pay. You will also earn sales commissions.
In addition to this you can earn tips from purchasing clients at checkout.
After a 90 day trial you will be eligible employer contributed Heath Care, Dental and Vision. As well as a 401k match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All customers are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Sewing: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: One location