The IDC Technician is responsible for cabling, including installation, labeling, testing and patching between network devices inside Data Center. Strong problem solving skills and great communications are a big plus.
- Coordinate the field activities.
- Actively communicate regarding project.
- Cabling including pulling/removing various length cables by following instructions.
- Organizing and dressing cables as required.
- Install/Un-rack servers and various network devices by following SOP.
- Experienced with data center environment.
- Familiar with network principles.
- Basic network layout and design understanding.
- Must have a precise/keen attention to detail.
- Excellent in communication.
- Good at working within a multi-culture team.
- Can work on ladders.
- Can lift and move 30 pounds box.
- Can communicate in Chinese as it is required by customers.
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
Pay Rate: $15/h - $25/h (depends on experience and quality of work)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- English (Required)
- Chinese (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative