Staffmark offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
Top must-have skills:
1) SAP (basic - pulling data, searching vendors, etc.), Advanced Excel (pivot, v-lookup, basic formulas, reporting), Tableau is required - looking for business analytics and ability to tell a story of business insights
2) Experience budgeting, project accounting, and data visualization
3) Superb communication, can work independently and run under ambiguity. Must have great computer skills!
Nice to haves/preferred skills:
1) bilingual candidate (Korean/English); 2) vendor experience + redlining contracts
Bachelors degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
Years of experience:
4+ years of experience of related professional work experience, with a focus on financial management and reporting
Position will work remotely for now, and then onsite starting 7/1. Possibility of extension if competent!
- Prepare budgets and gather budget data, research and report variances, perform project accounting tasks, and prepare reports for management designed to improve forecast accuracy and decision making
- Support overall department and project financial activities, including accounting, capital and expense forecasting, procurement, accounts payable, and vendor management.
- Develop detailed operational dashboards based on monthly expenses in excel and tableau. Prepares complex analysis and variance reports, tables, charts, and graphs; gathers data, identifies variables, prepares/tests mathematical models, and determines/prioritizes viable solutions
- Provide analytical support to team and assist in various process improvements and projects for increased accuracy and efficiency in financial and administrative operations
- Monitor program budget and expenditures with the terms and conditions of vendor contracts and provide COE Program Managers with updates.
- Partner with the Legal team to review and redline to obtain a fully approved contractual agreements. Understanding the project needs and outline legal terms to protect all parties involved.
- Participates in the most specialized projects, providing advanced budget/cost accounting/financial analysis services to management
- Applies advanced financial analysis and/or cost accounting principles, practices, and techniques to record, compile, distribute, and analyze cost data; prepares operating budgets; and performs complex financial analysis to support strategic decision making and/or reduce costs; and implements revisions and enhancements to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of budget/cost systems and policies/procedures as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience of related professional work experience, with a focus on financial management and reporting
- Knowledge of best practices in two or more of the following fields required: financial reporting, cost analysis, procurement, budgeting, project accounting, and data visualization
- Ability to communicate complex, financial data in a clear and concise way through a variety of methods and audiences. Builds rapport and relationships with others
- Advanced/comprehensive knowledge of cost accounting, financial analysis, and/or statistical modeling principles, concepts, and methods
- Ability to analyze complex problems and non-routine assignments in a variety of contexts
- Possesses financial acumen with an understanding of key business drivers and an ability to model cost impact of various scenarios
- Experience with data visualization software preferred; advanced experience in Excel with the ability to run macros and pivot tables
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Staffmark talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.