Shady Grove Medical Center
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. The Certified Nursing Assistant is a key person responsible for delivering direct care to and providing a therapeutic environment for patients as a member of the health care team, assisting in the nursing care of patients under the direction and supervision of licensed personnel. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Active Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant(CNA) license required
- Current American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider BLS CPR
- One year of current experience in a hospital environment with strong
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health,
disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
36 hours a week and every other weekend commitment