Love tacos? Do you also believe that tacos are the most important meal of the day? Then you know what it takes to work at Rusty Taco. Our philosophy is simple: we offer fast, affordable, fresh food in a friendly and fun atmosphere. And of course, it’s our team that brings that atmosphere to life.
As a Cashier, you’ll create a positive experience for each and every guest. From managing orders to helping with preparation prior to shifts, you will be key in creating a comfortable, fun atmosphere for our guests
The line is where much of the magic happens. Slicing, dicing and cooking gives you all kinds of opportunities to use your skills. Through food prep and production, your prep and cooking talents bring our tacos to life.
WE’LL BRING THE QUESO, HERE’S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You know the business. You have proper alcohol certifications as required by law as well as a valid driver’s license or state ID. Extra guac if you have previous restaurant or cashier experience.
- You are a team player. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in and help your team.
- You show passion and commitment. You strive in a fast pace environment and have a love of tacos.
BESIDES TACOS, HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll be working for a fresh, growing brand – and have tons of fun doing it. What else is in it for you (besides tacos, of course!)? Competitive pay, team member discounts, incentive contests, insurance options and flexible scheduling. Join our team and find out what everyone is taco about.
RTaco is an equal opportunity employer.
Additional InfoMinimum Age16+ years old
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $12.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- food handler certificate (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly