Support and assist the director of sales, outside sales group and inside sales group in achieving sales and operational goals by taking a leadership role in the review, analysis, negotiation, implementation, and acceptance of customer contracts. Work to insure that company interests are satisfied and protected.
• Contract Management: Responsible for the review of all customer contract terms and conditions for compliance with Toray CMA policies. Coordinate exceptions with inside and outside sales groups. Develop a thorough familiarity with and working knowledge of FAR, DOD, DPAS, customer terms and conditions, import/export requirements. Draft/review/recommend/update as necessary the companies terms and conditions of sale
• Contract Negotiations: Assist the director with contract negotiations including review of terms and preparation of counter offers as well as development of contract language for long term and specialized contracts
• Outside Sales & Coordination: Responsible for creating, maintaining, updating monthly sales information and spreadsheets
• Customer Relations: Establish and maintain strong working relationships especially with major customers including on-site visits as might be required. Responsible for customer satisfaction survey distribution and analysis. Assist in new customer screening, setup and company profile updates and maintenance
• Inside Sales & Coordination: Must be capable of understanding and performing all responsibilities of the inside sales group including facilitating and coordinating customer shipments
• Accounting & Invoicing: Monitor and follow-up as necessary customer invoicing and payment issues, coordinating with customers, warehouses, finance and internal departments as necessary
• Trade Show Coordination: Assist the director with the management of trade show setup and coordination including arrangements of group events and customer functions
Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of similar or related experience. This position involves working with technologies and information which are subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, Toray CMA must review certain candidate information including citizenship, basis of United States work authorization and country of origin. This information would be used for export control screening purposes only.