Buyer Planner Job in Atlanta, GA
We have partnered with a growing company to fill a Buyer/Planner Job in the Atlanta, GA area. If you have experience negotiating supplier contracts, purchasing raw materials, and implementing cost-saving initiatives, this could be the job for you! Qualified candidates must have experience in a fast-paced distribution environment. Incredible growth opportunities, competitive pay, and amazing company culture all provided!
Buyer Planner Job Responsibilities:
Buyer Planner Job Requirements:
- Utilize inventory planning/forecasting systems to monitor and manage inventory levels, ensuring appropriate capacities are maintained
- Implement cost-saving measures by negotiating with suppliers to keep costs at/under budget while maintaining in-stocks
- Proactively manage projects to ensure strategy effectiveness and efficiency
- Promptly address complaints regarding product issues and/or customer service; escalate issues appropriately and investigate to prevent repeat issues
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to determine appropriate ordering levels based on seasonal trends or promotional events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or a related field
- Three or more years of experience in a buyer/planner/scheduler role
- Advanced skills with MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros)
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Considered detail oriented and a self-starter
For immediate consideration for the Buyer Planner Job in Atlanta, GA, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.ajilon.com TODAY!