AAA is hiring ambitious, sales- driven individuals who have a customer focus to join our dynamic Travel Sales team in our Hamilton, NJ Call Center! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence. Individuals who excel at multi-tasking and are looking to work in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment will excel in this role.
Our travel professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
Total Rewards Package includes:
- Educate our customers on various travel products offered by the Agency. A concentration on preferred vendor products is required. Meets or exceeds established sales quota using preferred vendors and air carriers as specified while maintaining organizational quality call standards.
- Proficiently serve clients with regard to various travel products offered by the Agency.
- Handle all calls for Retail Offices when clients are unable to reach the Retail Office.
- Operates applicable automated airline reservation and ticketing system.
- Utilizes and standard travel reference materials and resources for cruise, tours, airline, rail, hotel/resort, information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients, including troubleshooting and servicing existing reservations.
- Complies with all regulations and operating instructions in the collection and handling of assets. Handles refunds and complaints according to policy.
- Maintain working knowledge of all office and region specific travel promotions in order to assist all clients when receiving overflow calls.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Internet travel offerings and utilize all Internet communication tools book travel.
- Perform corporate travel agent functions as requested.
- A competitive base salary and a monthly commission incentive plan
- A steady member based with high-volume calls, no cold calling necessary
- Just under 4-weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Training and Tuition reimbursement programs
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Employee Travel Discount program.
Position has 5-8 week training program provided in Hamilton, NJ.
- Training work hours are typically Mon-Fri from 9-5:30pm
- After training, your normal work schedule will most likely be 12-8:30 pm during the week, Saturday 9-4pm and Sunday 10-4pm. You will get one weekend day off, and one day during the week
- High School Diploma.
- A graduate of an accredited travel school preferred plus eighteen months experience as a travel agent.
- Demonstrating a general knowledge of effective sales techniques; uncovering customer needs to relate benefits of product features; anticipating and handling objections; being able to close a sale.
- Ability to work flexible hours within a 7 day a week, 365 day a year operation. Overtime maybe required during peak periods. Position is also subject to annual shift bidding.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
Travel Agent, Travel, Travel Sales, Sales, Travel Counselor, Travel Consultant, Leisure Travel, Travel Specialist, Travel Adviser, Travel Jobs, Hamilton NJ
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website .
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box