Our location is actively seeking qualified Full-Time Trainers for our Hardcore Fitness Downtown Los Angeles location who exhibit a drive for helping others achieve their fitness goals while offering the expertise on living a clean, healthy lifestyle. As a Hardcore Fitness Trainer, you’ll be responsible for delivery challenging, dynamic and effective workouts to members of all fitness levels under the direction of the Head Trainer. This high-energy, personal position requires a strong ability to motivate multiple clients and offer a personal training experience within a group setting while providing a positive mindset for change. Our trainers focus on creating an environment of exceeding client expectations by offering unsurpassed expertise on nutrition, high intensity workouts, personal training, lifestyle and community building.
Experience what Hardcore Fitness is all about, join our Fit Family!
· Lead and motivate group classes with high levels of energy minute after minute while providing individualized attention to members who need that extra push
· Have the ability to build an engaging clientele base by administering fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions
· Possess the organization skills and ability to maintain multiple clients and multiple group training classes throughout the week
· Program and deliver custom group workouts through our patented iLift system
· Modify specific exercises to accommodate various fitness levels and abilities
· Serve as an example of healthy living and motivation within your community
· Naturally exhibit a positive, friendly and enthusiastic personality that’ll inspire and push our members and staff
· Effectively multi-task and stay alert while training up to 50 members in a single group training class
· Knowledge of physiology, body mechanics and exercise techniques
· The ability to train all fitness levels, from novice to elite
· Current or a willingness to actively obtain ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT
· CPR certification
· High school diploma or equivalent required, however, a degree in a related field is highly preferred (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
· A desire to constantly grow and develop skills in physical fitness and education
· The ability to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs. at a time.
Ready to make a difference? Join our Fit Family!
Part-time Monday to Thursday possible Friday early mornings and 2x times week for evenings.
· Training & Development: 1 year (Preferred)
· Body Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
· Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
· High school or equivalent (Preferred)
· Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Contract, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person