Morning Pointe seeks individuals that believe in our core values of putting people first, providing exceptional customer service, innovative thinking, can do positive attitude, stewardship, enhancing the lives of our associates, and providing the highest quality of care to our residents. Currently, we are seeking an Executive Director to lead our community. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
The Executive Director is held responsible for the management of the community including: business management, marketing and revenue management, staffing and retention, compliance management, and community management.
- Ensure revenue achieved and expenses managed in order to meet expected NOI
- Lead management team to create culture that reflects Morning Pointe core values
- Ensure exceptional care and overall experience is provided for community residents
- Promote positive image and build relationships to ensure favorable community relations
- Assure compliance with Morning Pointe standards and local, state and federal regulations.
Licensure and Certification Requirements
- Current/active state Administrator license (if state applicable)
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in senior services, social work, management, or health care
- Leadership and management experience required
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability required
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision and quality control for all aspects of operations including marketing, staffing, resident services, budgeting, safety and building maintenance.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the community that reflects service opportunities, competition, potential market area changes, and which maximizes census and revenues.
- Develop positive relationships on behalf of the Company with government regulators, residents, families, other area health care providers, physicians and community at large.
- Monitor resident, resident family, and associate satisfaction.
- Assure compliance with local, state and federal regulations. Notify management of any visits by state officials. Give prompt attention to any cited deficiencies.
- Manage turnover and solidify current and future staffing through development of recruiting sources, and through appropriate selection, orientation, training, staff education and development.
May work beyond normal business hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).