Provide program and contract management for DoD energy and utilities consulting services. Plan and implement support activities designed to optimize multi-disciplinary team addressing prevailing energy challenges. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- 10+ years of experience with contract management
- 10+ years of experience with supporting DoD energy programs
- Experience with managing diverse teams
- Experience in working with creative and communications staff to develop compelling presentations
- Knowledge of federal energy policy regarding utilities, electricity distribution, generation, and storage
- Knowledge of key state policies and structures for overseeing the approval of energy projects, including the role of public utility commissions
- Knowledge of various energy technologies and generation assets
- Secret clearance
- MA or MS degree
- Experience with supporting the Navy
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.