- Driver's License
- Customer Service
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- HIRING DRIVERS FOR 16' & 26' BOX/STRAIGHT TRUCKS WITH MINIMUM 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
- EARNINGS MAY RANGE $360 - $700/PER WEEK DEPENDING ON VEHICLE DRIVEN, ALTHOUGH THE POSITION IS HOURLY PAID
- LOCAL DEDICATED SCHEDULED ROUTES. HOME EVERY NIGHT.
- FULL TIME AND PART TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR VETERANS, RETIREES, POLICE OFFICERS, FIREMEN AND HOMEMAKERS.
DirectLink Logistics primarily specializes in the transportation and last mile delivery of healthcare products for the medical industry and other industries as well. We offer same day service throughout our entire service area with 11 terminals servicing North Carolina, South Carolina and southern Virginia.
- Operates company owned vehicle on routes for delivery of customer product.
- Warehouse work consisting of sorting, scanning, and loading the vehicle accounting for all product on the manifest for delivery to our customers.
- Employee will report to work at assigned time, drive route as assigned on assigned time schedule.
- Employee will be a productive employee with a positive attitude and good customer service skills.
- The employee will maintain a vehicle within the company standards.
- This job includes lifting, bending, carrying, kneeling, maneuvering, reaching and pushing/pulling requirements up to 70 pounds.
- Requires driving for a minimum of 3 hours per day and a potential of up to 10 hours per day.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Box Truck Drivers must possess or able to obtain a valid DOT medical card.
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a drivers license minimum of 3 years with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR).
- Up to Six (6) paid holidays
- Paid time off (Full-time)
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Full-time)
- Flexible Schedules
If you consider yourself to be a professional vehicle operator and have a high level of service commitment we need to hear from you ASAP!!!*
Job Type: Full-time
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling: