One of the nation's largest homebuilding companies (fortune 500) is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for their Settlement Division!
As a Real Estate Paralegal, you're responsible for the completion of title abstract orders and requests to help ensure our customers' successful settlement on their new home.
- Conduct thorough search to produce title abstract reports for each title request
- Prepare preliminary title reports and complete title bringdowns, reporting any discrepancies from the initial title search
- Maintain current local jurisdiction's conveyance list of developers, builders, etc. for reference
- Update database files for each NVR subdivision plan
- At least 1 year of working in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, especially Excel program.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year