Wraparound Maryland, Inc. is now accepting applications for Care Coordinators for our Salisbury office. Care Coordinators may be assigned to work in either our Wicomico or Somerset County programs.Bachelor's degree required, Masters in Social Work preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Care Coordinator must possess a minimum of BA or BS degree in social work, psychology or related field with extensive experience in human services. Experience may be taken into consideration as substitution for education. Candidate must demonstrate:
1. Ability to create effective relationships with individuals of different cultural beliefs and lifestyles.
2. An understanding of child and adolescent development.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
4. Understanding of family systems.
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to develop and deliver a case presentation.
7. Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
8. Ability to analyze complex information and to define and solve problems.
9. Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Possess individual vehicle and valid driver's license. Must be at least 21 years of age.
Job Type: Full-time