Great HealthWorks is looking for a self-motivated Quality Improvement Analyst to assist with all Quality Improvement efforts. This position is for a an Analyst that is familiar and passionate about Software testing and best practices. The individual will have a strong technical aptitude for validating system functionality, regression testing for user interfaces, and other components of the system (backend and additional system layers). The analyst will be a member of the Quality Improvement team that takes responsibility for implementing & performing detailed testing of system architecture and functionality using best practices.
Qualified applicants must become detail-oriented, result-driven individuals that work well within different team environments and have good interpersonal skills. The analyst is responsible for quality improvements testing activities including understanding business requirements, drafting test documentation, executing any test scripts, tracking defects, and monitoring testing activity. The analyst will serve as a subject matter expert of the tools used for testing, as well as the testing approaches, methodologies, and requirements.
- Understand all Quality Improvement Software, Systems, and infrastructure
- Assists in preparing test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements
- Detect software quality issues, report, and track them to resolution
- Perform exploratory testing across multiple platforms and provide usability feedback
- Perform functional, regression, integration, smoke and customer acceptance testing
- Provide quality metrics to provide visibility into the testing status
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Validation Methodologies
- Work closely with the QI Team lead, QI Project Leads, Project Management, and Application Development teams to ensure delivery of quality products in a timely manner
- Work with other QI team members, engineers and developers to identify, document, resolve and add test coverage to existing defects
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- 0 to 4 years of hands-on experience with test case development and test execution
- Be flexible in working off-hours for testing and support
- knowledge of QA concepts and methodology
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and planning skills, with experience building strategic and tactical plans
- Develop and execute manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Gain working knowledge of SQL or other database languages
- Knowledge of Windows OS, MAC OS, and all associated device environments are essential
- Must have analytical, decision-making capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Must have interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate with all management levels
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Understand how to use mobile devices and internet browsers
- Bilingual, a plus
- knowledge and experience with test methodology, QA process
- Knowledge in Telephony, Database, Load, Security, and Mobile App testing is a plus
- Knowledge of automation tools such as QTP and UFT and defect tracking tools such as Jira, Zoho or similar tools is a plus
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and Jmeter
What We Provide
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including monthly product samples, health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance (1X base salary), paid holidays and paid time off, 401-k plan with company match.
Job Type: Full-time